Top Makeup Removers to Keep Your Skin Looking Clean and Supple
Some women are obsessed when it comes to their skin. If you’ve been looking for a makeup remover that won’t leave any embarrassing traces behind, you’ve come to the right place. There is nothing worse than waking up with yesterday’s face smeared all over the pillow!
You don’t want to end up looking like a raccoon when the makeup remover only partially removes your mascara either. There are a lot of products to choose from that are gentle but still powerful enough to remove even the most stubborn waterproof mascara. Find the right application type for you among this list of top makeup removers and your skin will be fresh and clean with no oily residue.
Liquid or Gel Makeup Removers
Many makeup removers are in either a liquid or gel form you apply with a variety of tools, such as pads and wipes. These are perfect after a long day as part of your nighttime routine. Pick your favorite from these great products:
- Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover – easy on eyes but can also remove all your makeup.
- Maybelline New York Expert Eyes 100 Percent Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover – leaves your face feeling refreshed without drying out your eyes, plus it comes in a convenient, flip-top package.
- Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips – not an oil-based remover so you can reapply makeup right away.
- Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover – takes off even heavy makeup, yet still leaves your skin feeling fantastic; a little goes a long way.
- The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover – it gently removes makeup without sting and it doesn’t leave behind oily or greasy residue.
Makeup Remover Pads
You will love using makeup remover pads. They don’t require any applicators and are small enough to carry in your bag but still pack a powerful punch. They’re perfect if you want to touch up or remove and reapply makeup when you go from the office to a night out on the town. Here are a few of our favorite options:
- Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads – perfect if you wear contact lenses or have extremely sensitive eyes but still want a remover that can easily take off every product.
- Bare Escentuals on the Spot Eye Makeup Remover – they look like Q-tips but they’re not. They are little cotton swabs that are filled with wonderful remover.
Makeup Remover Wipes
You don’t want to look red and blotchy after removing your makeup. If you have sensitive skin, it’s important to select a makeup remover that leaves your skin looking fantastic without drying it out or burning your eyes. Makeup remover wipes are the perfect way to get back to your naturally glowing complexion.
- M.A.C. Wipes – two sided, the smooth side easily removes waterproof mascara and the rough side exfoliates and cleanses your entire face.
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes – Hydrating – removes all your makeup but leaves your face feeling refreshed. A great choice if you have acne prone skin.